The audio of WhatsApp you can make communication easy, but they get tedious when voice memos turn into a three- or four-minute podcast. The system allows users to speed up the playback so that the audio is not so long, but there are still times when you don’t have time and you would rather read the message than listen to it.
Luckily, the solution is not far away if you have a smartphone. Android. until WhatsApp integrate this solution to the application, you can go to google play to download transcribe.
Transcribing voice messages to text is easy: being in the chat in question, you will have to press and hold the voice message, press the three dots in the upper right and then “Share”. There you will see a new option called transcribe.
Once the above is done, you will see the option to listen to the audio without leaving a trace, and you can even choose the speed. In this case we are interested in the transcribe function and you will see how the system recognizes word by word.
The app may occasionally crash, especially if the pronunciation isn’t the best. Another problem is the advertising that can be annoying. Also, it does a good job on WhatsApp to get out of trouble.
- First, make sure that Official WhatsApp have no pending updates on Google Play.
- Now, activate the notifications, go to the “Settings” of your Android mobile> “Notifications”> Check “Detailed” notifications> in the “Recently sent” section click on “More”> and activate the switch next to WhatsApp.
- Later, after having downloaded WAMR, open it and grant it all the necessary permissions so that it can operate without complications.
- The main interface of the application will appear with three tabs, “Notification history”, “Multimedia deleted” and “Download status”.
- Keep in mind that all the deleted messages or chats will be stored in the first tab, everything will be organized by conversations, it means that the messages will not be out of order.
Listen to Dale Play on Spotify. Follow the program every Monday on our available audio platforms.