Are you one of the people who uses WhatsApp? The Meta-owned app is about to add one of the things requested by its users: the function to leave a group without anyone knowing. Likewise, in iPhone terminals, the tool is being tested to avoid appearing “online”.
But there is a detail little known by users who use WhatsApp Currently: It’s about the ability to get more emojis to use in your conversations. How do i do it? You can only do this trick on an Android cell phone and here we show you all the steps.
LOOK: How to know who your partner talks to the most on WhatsApp
HOW TO ADD MORE EMOJIS TO YOUR WHATSAPP CONVERSATIONS
- For this trick it is necessary that you must change your keyboard in WhatsApp.
- In that sense, you must download the Gboard application on your mobile. use this link.
- Remember to set it as main and give it all the corresponding permissions.
- Now you just have to enter WhatsApp.
- Then go to any conversation.
- Click on the emoji icon on the keyboard.
- There choose the emoticon you want to send to your friend.
In this way the new emojis that you add to WhatsApp will be seen. (Photo: MAG – Rommel Yupanqui)
- Now you will notice that not only the corresponding emoji is shown, but new ones are added.
- This only happens with the famous yellow faces.
- You can combine up to two emojis in the same conversation.
- If your friend uses Gboard, they will be able to see the emoji as you send it to them, otherwise it will be sent as a photo.
HOW TO SAVE DATA ON WHATSAPP WHEN I MAKE A CALL OR VIDEO CALL
- The first thing will be to enter WhatsApp.
- From there go to the Application Settings.
- Now press where it says Storage and data.
- In the network section you will see a tab that says “Use less data for calls”.
- When you activate it you can make the calls you want.
- This will prevent your mega pack from draining too quickly, if you have a minimum.
- The most recommended thing is that you do not make calls or video calls on WhatsApp but use traditional communication.
View All Result