WhatsApp It has become one of those platforms where many like to talk about any topic, they even share stickers, documents, photos, videos and even funny emojis so that our chat is not so cold.
But sometimes a person always tends to harass us. Sometimes this is so recurrent in WhatsApp that not only bothers us when we are doing other things, even resting. That is why today we will teach you how to end workplace harassment in the app.
- The first of them, if it is a recurring person that has nothing to do with your work, it is best to block or report it.
- Also, if this person tends to write to you every day waiting for you to confirm if the documents have arrived, it is best to silence the conversation and file it so that you are never interrupted in what you are doing again.
If you see that the harassment is really unnecessary, it is best to block it on WhatsApp. (Photo: MAG – Rommel Yupanqui)
- Remember that you are not subject to responding to all messages, so it is better to delete the WhatsApp conversation if you are not interested.
- Also, try to always hide the last connection time and the double blue check. That way they won’t know when you were “online” or whether or not you read the message.
- Always tell your boss that a certain person is harassing you at work. He will determine what actions to take.
- The first thing will be to open WhatsApp Plus on your cell phone.
- After that, go to the Settings of the same application.
- There go to Chats.
- In the lower area you will find the “Backup” button.
- Click on the “Save” button.
- It should be noted that the backup is only saved on your device, it is not possible to save it to Google Drive since it is not linked.
- You will be able to find your WhatsApp Plus backup in your device storage.
View All Result