WhatsApp is one of those applications where many people like to chat with their loved ones. In addition, in it you can share all kinds of text messages, photos, videos, GIFs and even the most entertaining static or animated stickers.
As part of the celebrations of the National Holidays in Peru, from today you can already modify or change the icon of WhatsApp and place a red and white rosette. How is it done? For this we will show you all the steps.
- The first thing will be to download the Nova Launcher application on your Android phone.
- Once you have defined the aesthetics of the screen and the icons, you should search Google Chrome for an image of the cockade of Peru.
- It is recommended that this be on a transparent background and in PNG.
- Now just tap on the WhatsApp icon for around 2 seconds.
In this way you can change the WhatsApp logo for what you like the most. (Photo: MAG – Rommel Yupanqui)
- Click on Edit and a box will open.
- Now press the WhatsApp icon and you must choose the option of Applications and Photos.
- This will open the image gallery from where you can select the Peruvian cockade that you downloaded before.
- Now define its structure and click on “Done”.
- With this you will already have the WhatsApp icon with the rosette as part of the 2022 National Holidays.
- The first thing will be to open WhatsApp Plus on your cell phone.
- After that, go to the Settings of the same application.
- There go to Chats.
- In the lower area you will find the “Backup” button.
- Click on the “Save” button.
- It should be noted that the backup is only saved on your device, it is not possible to save it to Google Drive since it is not linked.
- You will be able to find your WhatsApp Plus backup in your device storage.
View All Result