WhatsApp It has become one of the applications that many have on their Android or iPhone cell phones. Through it, not only are a series of messages exchanged daily, but it is used to know where a person is, transmit news, etc.
But now WhatsApp will integrate a function that can be useful for some, but dangerous for others: can you know who was in a group before you? The alert comes from WABeta Info who accessed a beta version for the iPhone.
- To be able to know it, it will be enough to enter WhatsApp.
- Then go to any group and click on the name of the group.
- Now the various functions and the list of members will open.
- If you click on who makes up the group, not only those who are currently in the group will appear, but also those who left.
In this way you will be able to know who was previously in a WhatsApp group. (Photo: WABeta Info)
- According to WAbeta Info, only participants who have withdrawn for more than 60 days will not appear in the section; however, those who have less days of having left, can be seen.
- On the other hand, the same website reports that WhatsApp is also working on a way to leave a group without notifying others.
- The first thing will be to enter WhatsApp.
- From there go to the Application Settings.
- Now press where it says Storage and data.
- In the network section you will see a tab that says “Use less data for calls”.
- When you activate it you can make the calls you want.
- This will prevent your mega pack from draining too quickly, if you have a minimum.
- The most recommended thing is that you do not make calls or video calls on WhatsApp but use traditional communication.
Follow us on our social networks:
- Twitter: @Mag_ECpe
- Facebook: Mag.
- YouTube: Mag.
- Instagram: @mag_peru
View All Result