are you to use WhatsApp for all? There are many people who prefer to use WhatsApp for any type of activity, such as sending messages, viewing videos or photos, and even commenting with stickers in any conversation or group. But there is something you should know.
Have you ever wanted to read a message from WhatsApp without your friends knowing? For this you can do a series of tricks that we will teach you. It is not necessary to have to install any other application to achieve this.
LOOK: How to know who your partner talks to the most on WhatsApp
HOW TO READ YOUR WHATSAPP MESSAGES WITHOUT THEM KNOWING
- There are a series of tricks to be able to read your messages without your friends finding out.
- The first of them is activating the famous “airplane mode” of your cell phone.
- When you do, you can join your conversations: that way you won’t appear “online”.
- Another trick is to have the WhatsApp widget active on the screen of your smartphone.
This way you can activate the WhatsApp Widget on your Android phone. (Photo: MAG – Rommel Yupanqui)
- Through it you will be able to visualize but not answer all the messages that you receive daily.
- You also have the option of being able to see the messages they send you in the notifications.
- Simply go to Settings, Applications and WhatsApp. There activate the function to receive notifications when you have a new message in the app.
- With any of these tricks you will not appear “online” and your friends will never know that you have read their messages.
HOW TO SAVE DATA ON WHATSAPP WHEN I MAKE A CALL OR VIDEO CALL
- The first thing will be to enter WhatsApp.
- From there go to the Application Settings.
- Now press where it says Storage and data.
- In the network section you will see a tab that says “Use less data for calls”.
- When you activate it you can make the calls you want.
- This will prevent your mega pack from draining too quickly, if you have a minimum.
- The most recommended thing is that you do not make calls or video calls on WhatsApp but use traditional communication.
View All Result