WhatsApp continues to bring news to its application for smartphones. Through it, it is now possible to react with any emoji and even make video calls with about 32 people. Also soon you will have the option to hide the “online”.
On the other hand, in WhatsApp We can also see the states that our friends post and that have an expiration of 24 hours after being published. Do you want to see them for life and download them? Use this simple trick right now.
LOOK: WhatsApp Plus: how to update the APK to the latest version August 2022
HOW TO SEE THE DELETED STATES OF WHATSAPP
- The first thing you should know is that this trick does not work with the normal version of WhatsApp.
- For this it is necessary to have to use WhatsApp Plus or any of its derivatives.
- You can download WhatsApp Plus from this link.
- Once the step is done, you have to enter your number and verification code.
- After that, go to WhatsApp Plus Settings.
- Click on Privacy and there you must activate the “Anti delete status” button.
In this way you can activate the function so that the WhatsApp states do not disappear. (Photo: WhatsApp)
- With this, when your friends upload a status, you will be able to see it permanently.
- Even if that contact repented and deleted the WhatsApp status, you can also view it.
- Another advantage that this version also has is that you can save the states.
HOW TO MAKE A BACKUP ON WHATSAPP
- The first thing will be to open WhatsApp Plus on your cell phone.
- After that, go to the Settings of the same application.
- There go to Chats.
- In the lower area you will find the “Backup” button.
- Click on the “Save” button.
- It should be noted that the backup is only saved on your device, it is not possible to save it to Google Drive since it is not linked.
- You will be able to find your WhatsApp Plus backup in your device storage.
View All Result