You don’t want to lose them for the world? There are many of us who, in order to amuse our friends, tend to save and even download stickers of WhatsApp for all kinds of occasions, like photos, videos, GIFs, among others.
But there are also the so entertaining and beloved stickers. Do you want to pass your stickers from WhatsApp a whatsapp plus? It should be noted that this method is the safest you can do without having to install another extra app.
- The first thing we have to do is create a WhatsApp group where only we are.
- There we must send those WhatsApp stickers that we want to be in WhatsApp Plus.
- Once we have done that, you will need to back up your WhatsApp conversations.
- Now you must enter the internal storage of your cell phone.
- To do this, go to Files, Android, Media, WhatsApp and copy the Media, Backups and Data Base folders.
- We put those three files in another folder that we can call WhatsApp2.
- Now uninstall WhatsApp from your smartphone.
In this way you must copy the WhatsApp folders to WhatsApp Plus. (Photo: MAG – Rommel Yupanqui)
- At that moment you must install WhatsApp Plus on your mobile or any version.
- Go back into the WhatsApp 2 folder and copy those files to the Android, Media, WhatsApp Plus folders and paste all three folders.
- Now finish signing up and verifying yourself on WhatsApp Plus.
- When you get to the part that has detected a backup, you must hit Restore.
- Once you have done it you will see that your WhatsApp conversations have been restored in WhatsApp Plus including the stickers.
- The first thing will be to open WhatsApp Plus on your cell phone.
- After that, go to the Settings of the same application.
- There go to Chats.
- In the lower area you will find the “Backup” button.
- Click on the “Save” button.
- It should be noted that the backup is only saved on your device, it is not possible to save it to Google Drive since it is not linked.
- You will be able to find your WhatsApp Plus backup in your device storage.
View All Result