Have you ever tried it? WhatsApp It currently has about 12 billion users worldwide. Through it, not only several messages are exchanged daily, but also the funniest stickers.
One of the things that few know about WhatsApp, especially those who have a business, is that now you can create your account with a landline number. How it is performed? Remember that this trick is only allowed if you have a company.
- The first thing will be to download WhatsApp Business on your Android or iPhone cell phone.
- After that you just have to read the terms and conditions.
- When you finish, you must enter your landline number.
- Remember that you must precede 01 in the case of Peru.
This way your landline number must be on WhatsApp. (Photo: MAG – Rommel Yupanqui)
- So the number would look like this: +51 01 245XXXX
- In the case of a foreign number, you must also follow the same pattern.
- Otherwise, WhatsApp Business will tell you that the number is too short.
- When you do, you should receive a call from WhatsApp Business to your landline.
- Answer and enter the verification code.
- Once the configuration is complete, you will be able to chat with whoever you want and even your clients can communicate with the phone number you gave as a reference in WhatsApp Business.
- The first thing will be to enter WhatsApp.
- From there go to the Application Settings.
- Now press where it says Storage and data.
- In the network section you will see a tab that says “Use less data for calls”.
- When you activate it you can make the calls you want.
- This will prevent your mega pack from draining too quickly, if you have a minimum.
- The most recommended thing is that you do not make calls or video calls on WhatsApp but use traditional communication.
View All Result