Have you ever thought that one of these emojis could reach WhatsApp? The fast messaging application is one of the most used in the world due to its easy presentation. Through it you can not only send messages, but also documents, photos, videos, GIFs and even fun stickers.
Likewise, in WhatsApp it is possible to send emojis. Although there are few emoticons in the app referring to Peru, the user farobrand has shared, through his Pinterest account, some proposals for icons related to the country that may be part of the National Holidays 2022.
- The old man: Traditionally, this Peruvian dish, made from beef heart, is made up of three pieces of meat and a stick. It is one of the country’s flag symbols.
- Macchu Picchu: One of the current wonders must be one of the emojis that yes or yes must be on WhatsApp. Are you preparing for a future?
- The rosette: Although there must also be cockades from all over the world, the one from Peru is characteristic because several use it throughout the month of July for the National Holidays.
These are some Peruvian emojis that should be on WhatsApp. (Photo: Farobrand)
- The Peruvian dog: A native breed of our ancestors and that its panache and tradition still accompany different Peruvian families.
- The Pisco Sour: One of the flagship drinks and one that should be within the range of WhatsApp emojis soon.
- The first thing will be to open WhatsApp Plus on your cell phone.
- After that, go to the Settings of the same application.
- There go to Chats.
- In the lower area you will find the “Backup” button.
- Click on the “Save” button.
- It should be noted that the backup is only saved on your device, it is not possible to save it to Google Drive since it is not linked.
- You will be able to find your WhatsApp Plus backup in your device storage.
View All Result