You don’t want to lose your conversations for anything in the world? whatsapp plus? There are many advantages that you can have with WhatsApp such as the possibility of reacting to various emojis or even making video calls with 32 people.
However, sometimes the functions are quite limited, so some have decided to use whatsapp plus. This modified app has a number of features, but few know how to make a backup. Here at MAG we explain all the steps.
- The first thing will be to open WhatsApp Plus on your cell phone.
- After that, go to the Settings of the same application.
- There go to Chats.
- In the lower area you will find the “Backup” button.
This way you can save your WhatsApp Plus backup. (Photo: MAG – Rommel Yupanqui)
- Click on the “Save” button.
- It should be noted that the backup is only saved on your device, it is not possible to save it to Google Drive since it is not linked.
- You will be able to find your WhatsApp Plus backup in your device storage.
- The first thing will be to enter WhatsApp.
- From there go to the Application Settings.
- Now press where it says Storage and data.
- In the network section you will see a tab that says “Use less data for calls”.
- When you activate it you can make the calls you want.
- This will prevent your mega pack from draining too quickly, if you have a minimum.
- The most recommended thing is that you do not make calls or video calls on WhatsApp but use traditional communication.
- The first thing will be to enter your Huawei cell phone.
- There you simply go to AppGallery, the Chinese application store.
- In that place you must download GSpace.
View All Result