WhatsApp continues to add new features in audio messages at the request of its millions of users around the world, for example: double-speed audio playback, pre-listening and out-of-chat listening, waveforms , etc., however, the aforementioned instant messaging application still does not have a function that allows you to transform your voice from a pitch to high to low or vice versa, something that Depor will show you below. Take note.
As we said before, voice distortion is not a native tool of WhatsAppIt is not even available in the unofficial versions such as WhatsApp Plus, GB, Fouad, among others, but there is a wide variety of applications that will help you improve your voice by giving it a higher or lower tone, so you can refine your voice. or have fun and prank your friends or family.
- First, check that WhatsApp have no pending updates in the Google Play Store. In the same app store also download “SuperSound”, you can get it quickly by clicking here.
- Now, record an audio in the recording app that comes by default on the smartphone.
- The next step is to open SuperSound and grant it all the necessary permissions so that it can operate normally.
- The app will ask you to select an audio stored in your mobile’s library, choose the one you just recorded.
- Three sliders will appear, locate yourself in the control called “Tonality”, do not touch the others.
- Move it to the left if you want your voice to be lower, or to the right if you want it to sound higher.
- If you are going to make a joke, you can slide the control to more than 1.5, otherwise if you just want to improve the tonality of your voice, do not exceed this amount.
- Click on “Change” > listen to the result > and click on “Save”.
- Then, enter the “My Sound” section in SuperSound and you will have the MP3 created.
- Finally, click on the three vertical dots icon next to the audio and click on “Share” > choose WhatsApp and send it to the contact or group chat of your choice.
- Sign in to WhatsApp.
- From there, go to the “Settings” of the application by touching the icon of the three vertical points.
- Tap where it says “Storage and data.”
- In the network section you will see a tab called “Use less data for calls”.
- When you activate it you can make the calls you want.
- This will prevent your mega pack from draining too quickly, very useful when you already have few MB or GB left.
- The most recommended thing is that you only make calls or video calls when you are connected to a WiFi network, otherwise just use traditional communication.