We have always said WhatsApp It is not one of the best messaging platforms if we are talking about functions, however, its main characteristic is that it guarantees a very effective security and privacy mechanism that is superior to that of its competition. This time, Meta CEO Mark Zuckerberg announced that WhatsApp will be updated very soon to bring a package with three new privacy features to iOS and Android users. Take note.
“We will continue to develop new ways to protect your messages, keep them as private and secure as if you were chatting face to face,” said Zuckerberg, the owner of WhatsAppthrough their social networks. It is important to clarify that two of the three new features are already in the WhatsApp Beta program. What is a beta? it is a test program where some users, who are called verifiers, can use the tools that have not yet been released in the official version of an application.
- Leaving group chats without being noticed: in the settings of all WhatsApp group chats there will be a list called “Previous participants”, if you press it you will be able to know which people the administrator of the group has eliminated, or who has left it, but when you leave it it will not appear the notice “(x person) has left the group”, in this way nobody will notice until you decide to check the option mentioned above.
- Control who can see you’re online: This is a tool that millions of users have been asking for for many years, which is why most migrated to unofficial versions such as WhatsApp Plus, GB, Fouad, etc. If you go to “Settings” > “Account” > “Privacy”, you will see a long list of options, for example: the app allows you to see who sees your “Time of last connection”, “Profile photo”, “Info” , “Status” and soon “Online Status”. The first two options are already available in the WhatsApp Beta, later we will show you how to install them on iOS and Android.
- Block screenshots to messages that are sent to view only once: “View only once”, as its name indicates, consists of sending a message that can only be viewed once, which means that when someone leaves the photo or video that you have shared, it will be automatically deleted. The only error that this option had is that your contacts could take a screenshot of it without you realizing it, this will change from now on with the screenshot blocking. It is estimated that it will soon reach the beta for iOS and Android. attentive.
- Status reactions will be automatically enabled when you download WhatsApp Beta.
- First, enter the Android Google Play Store and search for the application WhatsApp.
- Click on the first app that appears and scroll down.
- Find and tap the “Become a beta tester” option. If you don’t see it then access this link to go directly.
- Now, click on the “Become a verifier” button.
- Accept the conditions and you will have to wait a bit for you to start downloading WhatsApp Beta.
- The first thing you should do is download TestFlight in the App Store.
- When you have installed it, simply open this link to apply for a position in WhatsApp Beta for iPhone
- You will then be redirected back to TestFlight.
- Click on “Accept” to get the position and it will not take long for WhatsApp Beta to be installed on your cell phone.
- It should be noted that on iPhone the participants of the WhatsApp beta are a little more limited.
View All Result