WhatsApp is one of the apps that millions use around the world. Through it you can share all the documents you need: from photos, videos to Zip, RAR or Word and PDF files. But sometimes we want to remain anonymous and not give out the cell number to just anyone.
Do you really know how to send a message from WhatsApp without the need to have a number? It is not about creating the classic virtual phone. The hack is pretty easy and can be run from whatsapp tools. Remember that it is always good to introduce yourself so that the other person does not have problems identifying you.
LOOK: How to see your friends’ WhatsApp statuses without them noticing
HOW TO SEND A WHATSAPP MESSAGE ANONYMOUSLY
- The first thing will be to enter the page of whatsapp tools.
- Then tap where it says “Anonymous Message.”
- There you must choose the code of your country.
- Then you must write the number to which you want to send the message.
- In the box below, simply write your message and add the files, such as photos or videos, that you want to send.
This way you can send a message anonymously using WhatsApp Tools. (Photo: MAG)
- Click on “send message” and voila, you must wait a reasonable time for the message to be sent.
- In WhatsApp Tools you can also download the profile photo of any person as long as they have the image publicly.
- You even have the option to know if that person is connected or not.
CAN I SEND A WHATSAPP MESSAGE WITHOUT SHOWING MY NUMBER?
Now, you can chat on WhatsApp without sharing your real number. Once the verification is done, enter your name, username and password with some information. Email verification will be mailed to your email.
Do you have a problem with WhatsApp? Do you need to report it? If you have any kind of inconvenience, then you should write to their contact email: [email protected] either [email protected]. You can also make the same request from your iPhone through the exclusive service for iOS.
Now, if you need to make a general query, you can fill out the form using this link. There you simply have to enter your phone number, in addition to the code of your region, and then write your message after identifying yourself.
Follow us on our social networks: