Are you the person who tends to change your cell phone from time to time? WhatsApp It brings a series of advantages to all users, such as video calls and calls to more than 32 people. It has even enabled a tool on WhatsApp Web to easily create stickers.
However, every time we want to change our smartphone, we always worry about transferring our files from one mobile to another. Do you really know how to move your conversations from WhatsApp without losing anything at all, including your stickers? Use this trick.
- The first thing will be to enter your WhatsApp.
- Now go to the Settings of the application.
- Go to Chats and look for the “Backup” tab.
- There you will see the “Include videos” button disabled.
- Just activate it and now make the backup.
This way you can create a backup with videos on WhatsApp. (Photo: MAG – Rommel Yupanqui)
- When finished, you must install WhatsApp on your new cell phone.
- There, just place your cell phone number, receive the verification code.
- When WhatsApp asks you if you want to save your backup, say yes.
- Even tell it to save it to your Google Drive.
- Now it will find your backup and voila.
- You will have already moved all your chats including videos, GIFs, stickers and other documents received in WhatsApp.
- The first thing will be to enter WhatsApp.
- From there go to the Application Settings.
- Now press where it says Storage and data.
- In the network section you will see a tab that says “Use less data for calls”.
- When you activate it you can make the calls you want.
- This will prevent your mega pack from draining too quickly, if you have a minimum.
- The most recommended thing is that you do not make calls or video calls on WhatsApp but use traditional communication.
View All Result