your account WhatsApp It is one of the things that you do not want to fall into the wrong hands, since here you usually store, send and share very personal information, such as: bank accounts, passwords, addresses, etc.; however, you must be very careful when linking your account to WhatsApp Web, especially if it is a computer or laptop that does not belong to you. On this occasion, from Depor we will teach you a simple trick so that you discover if your conversations are being spied on without you realizing it. Take note.
It is true that WhatsApp It has end-to-end encryption, a security and privacy mechanism where only you and the people you chat with are able to read, see or listen to everything that is sent, not even WhatsApp can have access to that content, but , there are other ways in which someone can be spying on your conversations without your knowledge, and this is due to a mistake that many users make when they enter WhatsApp Web.
It is an oversight that most commit due to overconfidence, “Leave the session open when they enter WhatsApp Web”, if you do it on your home PC or laptop, your account will remain open even if you close the browser tab, unless you move your cell phone far away from the computer or turn off the internet access of the smartphone, then the session will be automatically closed.
With the arrival of the new “Multi-device” mode (which is still in the development stage), you will have to get used to logging out of your account anyway, since the purpose of this tool is for you to use all versions of WhatsApp from Independently from the cell phone, it means that you will be able to chat on WhatsApp Web and Desktop even if the mobile is turned off. Having clarified this, discover how you can be spied on by WhatsApp Web and what you should do to avoid it.
- First, check that the mobile app of WhatsApp have no pending updates on the Android Google Play or iOS Apps Store.
- Now, open the application and click on the icon of the three vertical points that are located in the upper right corner.
- Several options will be displayed, press where it says ”Linked devices”.
- Scroll down until you reach the “Device Status” section.
- All open sessions will appear with date and time, if someone is reviewing your conversations in time you will see “Active session”.
- Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, Desktop devices and browsers such as Google Chrome, Safari, Microsoft Edge may appear, if you do not recognize any press it and then choose “Logout”.
- The first thing you should know is that this trick does not work with the normal version of WhatsApp.
- For this it is necessary to have to use WhatsApp Plus or any of its derivatives.
- You can download WhatsApp Plus from this link.
- Once the step is done, you have to enter your number and verification code.
- After that, go to WhatsApp Plus Settings.
- Click on Privacy and there you must activate the “Anti delete status” button.
- With this, when your friends upload a status, you will be able to see it permanently.
- Even if that contact repented and deleted the WhatsApp status, you can also view it.
- Another advantage that this version also has is that you can save the states.