WhatsApp continues to add more options within its application for Android and iPhone mobile devices. For example, now you can send any message and have it disappear in 24 hours, as well as photos and videos that can only be viewed once.
But WhatsApp it is also full of emojis. Each of them has a different meaning and form. Do you really know what the little face with the tongue on the side means? Here at MAG we will explain in detail what this fun emoticon is.
LOOK: How to know who your partner talks to the most on WhatsApp
WHAT DOES THE EMOJI OF THE FACE WITH THE TONGUE TO THE SIDE MEAN IN WHATSAPP
- In order to really know the meaning of this emoji we must resort to Emojipedia.
- On this website it is explained that the yellow face with smiling eyes and with the tongue out means appetite or satisfaction.
- Widely used to convey that a food is delicious.
- It can also express that a person is attractive.
The face savoring a meal is found in the faces section of WhatsApp. (Photo: MAG – Rommel Yupanqui)
- In other cases it is added to conversations to reflect sympathy or a smile.
- In English it is known as “Face Savoring Food” and was approved as part of Unicode 6.0 in 2010 under the name “Face Savoring Delicious Food” and added to Emoji 1.0 in 2015.
HOW TO MAKE A BACKUP ON WHATSAPP PLUS
- The first thing will be to open WhatsApp Plus on your cell phone.
- After that, go to the Settings of the same application.
- There go to Chats.
- In the lower area you will find the “Backup” button.
- Click on the “Save” button.
- It should be noted that the backup is only saved on your device, it is not possible to save it to Google Drive since it is not linked.
- You will be able to find your WhatsApp Plus backup in your device storage.
View All Result