- What does it mean and why does the message “changed your security code” appear on WhatsApp
- WhatsApp: what are the differences between the reactions of messages and states
The Unicode 14.0 emoticon pack, which was approved in 2021 in WhatsApp, brought with it very strange icons, such as: the “melted face”, the “biting lips”, “nest with eggs”, etc., however, in this group also stands out a very strange emoji which they called “face with lines”, when should it be used and what is its true meaning? from Mag we will explain it below.
Many users do not know exactly what the emoji of the face with lines of lines really represents. WhatsAppthey just send it for no reason, but it’s always good to know the real meaning of something, since let’s say a person sends you the yellow heart emoji, you’ll automatically think that they like you or have feelings for you, the truth is that this icon represents friendship, and for love the red heart is used.
WHEN YOU SHOULD SEND THE FACE EMOJI WITH LINES FROM WHATSAPP
This emoji is designed in a yellow color and with a dotted or dashed outline, its expression is neutral or serious. According to the portal specialized in emojis, we are talking about Emojipedia, the lines around it represent someone who is invisible, hidden, or unnoticed. It could also mean smallness, submission, isolation and even depression.
THE 10 WHATSAPP PLUS FUNCTIONS THAT WHATSAPP OFFICIAL ALREADY HAS
- Sending large files: This year, WhatsApp left behind the scarce 100 MB that it offered you as a limit to send a multimedia file, since now you are going to share elements that weigh up to 2 GB at most.
- Chat personalization: WhatsApp Messenger already allows you to add a different background to each conversation, you can also apply a light or dark theme.
- Status “Online”: Although it has not yet reached the official app, WhatsApp is testing in its beta version who can see your connection status and which contacts this information is blocked.
- Photos and videos without compression: if you don’t want to lose the quality of the photos and videos you should send them as documents.
- See statuses without them knowing, listen to audios and read messages without the double blue check appearing: this tool has been on WhatsApp for years, by deactivating the read confirmation you will be able to see statuses, listen to audios and read messages without your friends knowing that you have seen the content of their conversation. Does not apply to group chats.
- Unlock the app with fingerprint: Some mobiles are compatible with an important security and privacy function of WhatsApp, since to enter your account and see your chats you must first place your fingerprint.
- automatic responses: WhatsApp has different versions, one of these is WhatsApp Business, which has the option of automatic responses to the messages you receive.
- temporary messages: in each conversation you can activate this function so that your messages, documents, photos, videos and audios disappear after 24 hours, 7 or 90 days.
Follow us on our social networks: