WhatsApp It is one of the applications with the highest number of active users. It currently has 12 billion people who like to send messages, check what others have commented on in groups and even share various and funny stickers.
However, in order to protect all users, WhatsApp, in addition to adding new functions, tightens its security and use policies. That is why it has developed an extensive rule where you are told what are the words that you should never use in a group or individual conversation.
- The first one is that WhatsApp penalizes all kinds of people who use the platform to spam, but not only that, but also share content or files that are harmful to cell phones.
- It also takes sanctions on those who expose something in an obscene way, even if they discriminate or harass people.
In this way you can get the message of suspension of your account on WhatsApp. (Photo: MAG – Rommel Yupanqui)
- But the words that you should never use on WhatsApp are: pedophilia and pornography.
- If you put one of those terms in a WhatsApp group, not only the person who created the group will be affected, but all its members.
- Given this, the app belonging to Meta can sanction your account either with an hourly suspension or permanently.
- So it is better that you do not do it if you do not want your account to be deleted for life.
- The first thing will be to open WhatsApp Plus on your cell phone.
- After that, go to the Settings of the same application.
- There go to Chats.
- In the lower area you will find the “Backup” button.
- Click on the “Save” button.
- It should be noted that the backup is only saved on your device, it is not possible to save it to Google Drive since it is not linked.
- You will be able to find your WhatsApp Plus backup in your device storage.
View All Result