WhatsApp It remains one of the most requested applications worldwide. There are several who continue to chat through it, in addition to exchanging photos, videos, GIFs, animated stickers and even making calls or video calls.
But now, according to WA Beta Infoit is now possible to withdraw from a group of WhatsApp without anyone in the conversation knowing. How is that? Which are the requirements? Here we tell you everything so you can try it right now.
- According to WABeta Info, this can already be done on iPhones.
- The version that brings this option is iOS 220.127.116.11
- All you have to do is sign up as a beta tester on WhatsApp.
- When you do, go to any group.
- Click on the three points in the upper corner.
This way they can see who was in a WhatsApp group in the last 60 days. (Photo: WABeta Info)
- There you should look for the “Exit the group” tab.
- And with that you will have already left a WhatsApp group.
- Best of all, no one will know.
- But yes, you will appear in a list of the people who were in a group and who left.
- The first thing to do is go to Google Play
- there just search WhatsApp.
- Once inside the WhatsApp tab, scroll down.
- There you will see the option to become a beta tester. If you don’t see it, then enter this link.
- Accept the conditions and you will have to wait a bit for you to start downloading, if there is one, the latest version of WhatsApp Beta.
This way you will know if you accessed the WhatsApp beta on Android. (Photo: MAG)
- The first thing you should do is downloadTestFlight on the App Store.
- When you have installed it, simply open this link to apply for a position in WhatsApp Beta for iPhone
- You should now be redirected back to TestFlight.
- Press Accept to get the position and it will not take long for WhatsApp beta to be installed on your cell phone.
- It should be noted that on iPhone the participants of the WhatsApp beta are a little more limited.
View All Result