- How to read messages deleted by your friends on WhatsApp
- What happens to WhatsApp if you disable read receipts
Every time many people like to navigate from their cell phone Android. In it we not only see videos that interest us, but also some photos, we look for wallpapers, and a variety of figures to decorate our smartphone every time.
However, when we manage to find the perfect image we hit save and, sometimes, we really don’t know where it was downloaded to your mobile device. That is why today at MAG we will give you all the steps to clear up your doubts.
LOOK: Download free APK of WhatsApp Plus: latest version August 2022 without advertising
WHERE ARE THE FILES YOU DOWNLOAD ON YOUR ANDROID CELL PHONE
- The first thing will be to go to the browser of your mobile.
- If your mobile device does not have one, you can use Google’s, called files.
- Now only the internal folders work.
- There you will find the folder named as Download.
This way you can find the download folder on your Android phone. (Photo: MAG – Rommel Yupanqui)
- Sometimes it is in Spanish: Downloads.
- Just enter and you will see from the files in DOC, APK, and other types of extensions, such as photos.
- By the way, you can free up some space if you no longer use some of these documents.
HOW TO SAVE DATA ON WHATSAPP WHEN I MAKE A CALL OR VIDEO CALL
- The first thing will be to enter WhatsApp.
- From there go to the Application Settings.
- Now press where it says Storage and data.
- In the network section you will see a tab that says “Use less data for calls”.
- When you activate it you can make the calls you want.
- This will prevent your mega pack from draining too quickly, if you have a minimum.
- The most recommended thing is that you do not make calls or video calls on WhatsApp but use traditional communication.
Follow us on our social networks: