- What happens to WhatsApp if you disable read receipts
- How to know if you have the latest version of WhatsApp Plus 2022
WhatsApp is one of the applications with the largest number of people who chat daily. In it not only texts are shared, but also millions of photographs, videos, video calls and even calls at any time of the day.
However, what many want in individual and group chats is to collect stickers. Do you want to rescue them? Do you know where they are stored on your cell phone? Here we tell you all the details so that you can have them ordered in WhatsApp.
LOOK: How to read messages deleted by your friends on WhatsApp
WHERE THE WHATSAPP STICKERS ARE STORED ON YOUR CELL PHONE
- The first thing will be to open the file browser of your Android cell phone.
- There look for the Android folder.
- Then go to Media, Com.WhatsApp, WhatsApp and again in Media.
- In that section you will see several folders, including one called WhatsApp Stickers.
- There you will see all the stickers that your friends have sent you and that you could not save.
This way you can access all WhatsApp stickers from your files. (Photo: MAG – Rommel Yupanqui)
- The WhatsApp stickers that you marked as a favorite will also be found.
- The best thing is that they are ordered from the oldest to the newest.
- Remember that if you delete a sticker on WhatsApp, it may also be deleted from your files.
HOW TO SAVE DATA ON WHATSAPP WHEN I MAKE A CALL OR VIDEO CALL
- The first thing will be to enter WhatsApp.
- From there go to the Application Settings.
- Now press where it says Storage and data.
- In the network section you will see a tab that says “Use less data for calls”.
- When you activate it you can make the calls you want.
- This will prevent your mega pack from draining too quickly, if you have a minimum.
- The most recommended thing is that you do not make calls or video calls on WhatsApp but use traditional communication.
Follow us on our social networks: