- What happens to WhatsApp if you disable read receipts
- How to know if you have the latest version of WhatsApp Plus 2022
WhatsApp It continues to be one of the messaging applications that many people use often. Through it you can not only chat, but now you have the possibility to react with any emoji in your conversations. However, there is a detail that few know and it is causing headaches.
It turns out that in recent days several users have been affected by the fact that, after finishing chatting and closing WhatsApp, they remain “online” not just for a couple of minutes, but up to hours. Why does that happen and how to fix it? Here we tell you.
LOOK: How to reply to messages without entering WhatsApp
HOW TO AVOID FOLLOWING “ONLINE” ON WHATSAPP AFTER CLOSING THE APP
- The first thing you should do is enter the WhatsApp Settings.
- To do this we go to Applications, then click on the WhatsApp icon.
- You will check that there is a “Force close” and “Delete cache” button.
- In the case of the second, we can delete all the files that have only been used to install the app.
Remember that you can force stop WhatsApp to stop the “online”. (Photo: MAG – Rommel Yupanqui)
- While the second will help us completely close the application on our mobiles.
- That way we can disappear the “online” of WhatsApp until we connect again.
- Another solution is to wait for a new app update.
- Remember that with each version improvements must be made and sometimes there are bugs.
HOW TO SAVE DATA ON WHATSAPP WHEN I MAKE A CALL OR VIDEO CALL
- The first thing will be to enter WhatsApp.
- From there go to the Application Settings.
- Now press where it says Storage and data.
- In the network section you will see a tab that says “Use less data for calls”.
- When you activate it you can make the calls you want.
- This will prevent your mega pack from draining too quickly, if you have a minimum.
- The most recommended thing is that you do not make calls or video calls on WhatsApp but use traditional communication.
Follow us on our social networks: