- What happens to WhatsApp if you disable read receipts
- How to know if you have the latest version of WhatsApp Plus 2022
WhatsApp It has become that application full of emojis for all tastes and colors. Through it you can access emoticons of the yellow faces, as well as objects, sports, food, professions, among others.
But there is something that draws attention. Did you see that the emoji of the calendar of WhatsApp marks July 17 on some cell phones? In order to really know what it means, we must resort to Emojipedia.
LOOK: How to know who was in a WhatsApp group
WHAT DOES JULY 17 MEAN IN THE WHATSAPP CALENDAR EMOJI
- On most cell phones you can use the calendar emoji with the date of July 17.
- On other platforms this number changes to May 14 on Facebook, for example.
- Similarly, in LG cell phones, the calendar marks the date on March 17.
- However, July 17 of the calendar emoji is the date on which Emoji Day is celebrated.
This is what the calendar emoji looks like on WhatsApp and different cell phones in the world. (Photo: MAG – Rommel Yupanqui)
- That special date has just been added to the technological calendar of various media.
- Currently WhatsApp will add more than 20 new emojis to its platform between the end of 2022 and the beginning of 2023.
HOW TO SAVE DATA ON WHATSAPP WHEN I MAKE A CALL OR VIDEO CALL
- The first thing will be to enter WhatsApp.
- From there go to the Application Settings.
- Now press where it says Storage and data.
- In the network section you will see a tab that says “Use less data for calls”.
- When you activate it you can make the calls you want.
- This will prevent your mega pack from draining too quickly, if you have a minimum.
- The most recommended thing is that you do not make calls or video calls on WhatsApp but use traditional communication.
Follow us on our social networks: