- How to download free WhatsApp profile picture in high quality
- How to read messages deleted by your friends on WhatsApp
WhatsApp It has become one of the applications where thousands of people like to chat, exchange photos, videos, GIFs and even animated stickers. But it is not only that, but they also like to make video calls and calls with more than 30 people at the same time.
But now, according to WA Beta Infoit is now possible to withdraw from a group of WhatsApp without anyone in the conversation knowing. How is that? Which are the requirements? Here we tell you everything so you can try it right now.
LOOK: What does the “@” mean with a dot next to it in WhatsApp
HOW TO LEAVE A WHATSAPP GROUP WITHOUT ANYBODY KNOWING
- According to WABeta Info, this can already be done on iPhones.
- The version that brings this option is iOS 220.127.116.11
- All you have to do is sign up as a beta tester on WhatsApp.
- When you do, go to any group.
- Click on the three points in the upper corner.
This way they can see who was in a WhatsApp group in the last 60 days. (Photo: WABeta Info)
- There you should look for the “Exit the group” tab.
- And with that you will have already left a WhatsApp group.
- Best of all, no one will know.
- But yes, you will appear in a list of the people who were in a group and who left.
HOW TO BECOME A WHATSAPP BETA TESTER ON ANDROID
- The first thing to do is go to Google Play
- there just search WhatsApp.
- Once inside the WhatsApp tab, scroll down.
- There you will see the option to become a beta tester. If you don’t see it, then enter this link.
- Accept the conditions and you will have to wait a bit for you to start downloading, if there is one, the latest version of WhatsApp Beta.
This way you will know if you accessed the WhatsApp beta on Android. (Photo: MAG)
HOW TO BECOME A WHATSAPP BETA TESTER ON IPHONE
- The first thing you should do is downloadTestFlight on the App Store.
- When you have installed it, simply open this link to apply for a position on WhatsApp Beta for iPhone
- You should now be redirected back to TestFlight.
- Press Accept to get the position and it will not take long for WhatsApp beta to be installed on your cell phone.
- It should be noted that on iPhone the participants of the WhatsApp beta are a little more limited.
Follow us on our social networks: