- Android: how to know if the microSD card of your cell phone is fake
- What to do when your Android phone has network connection problems
After several years of updates, it finally came to Youtube the function that many users were waiting for, the possibility of zooming in on any of the videos published on the aforementioned Google platform. How can you activate and use it? From Mag we will explain it below.
You have to be direct, the zoom does not have much mystery, you just have to make the gesture of pinching with the index and ring finger, as if you were extending or reducing the camera zoom, however, this feature currently only works in the version Premium of Youtubeit means that you will have to pay to use it.
HOW TO ENABLE THE YOUTUBE ZOOM TOOL
- When you are already a Premium user, press the icon of your profile picture that is located in the upper right corner.
- Then, press the “Your premium benefits” section.
- A new window will be displayed, click on the “Try new functions” option.
- The next step is to press the “Test” button.
HOW TO ZOOM IN ON YOUTUBE VIDEOS
- You have already activated the function. Now, open any video from Youtube.
- You must necessarily open it in full screen, otherwise you will not be able to zoom.
- Finally, zoom in up to a maximum of 8x with the ability to scroll through any part of the video to see certain details clearly.
- YouTube zoom will only be available until September 1 of this year.
WHAT ARE THE RISKS OF INSTALLING AN APK ON YOUR ANDROID MOBILE
- In case you download the APKs from reliable websites such as: apkmirrornothing would happen, because they offer you a very high level of security.
- If an APK that you saw on a little-known page caught your attention, we advise you not to download it because you could introduce a “Malware” or “Jocker” virus, both of which would steal your personal information such as: bank accounts, credit or debit card numbers , passwords, etc
- Another risk is that after having infected your mobile Androidyou would have to format it or return it to its factory mode to remove all evil, it means that you will not be able to make a backup to save your media files because you would be creating a copy of that same virus.
Follow us on our social networks: